- Annual wellness exams, vaccinations and nutritional counseling
- Coggins testing with digital images, health charts (both interstate and international)
- Reproductive ultrasound, artificial insemination, and pregnancy management, as well as neonatal care
- Lameness evaluations
- Field surgery (castrations, lacerations and reproductive surgeries)
- Digital radiography, ultrasound and endoscopy
- In-house laboratory
- Power dentistry with sedation
- Ambulatory emergency calls
- Consultation services via phone or by farm visit
Services for other large animal species are also available. Please contact us for further information.
Our ambulatory service covers Penns, Brush, Sugar, Nippenose and Nittany valleys in central PA. We also travel east to Mfflinburg and Lewisburg along PA route 45 to the US route 15 corridor up to Montoursville, down US route 220 to serve Williamsport, Linden, Jersey Shore, the Pine Creek Valley, Avis, McElhattan and Lock Haven. We go north up PA route 44 through the Pine Creek Valley to Cammal and Haneyville, PA. We will also go west of State College to Warriors Mark, PA. For further clarification of our service area or any other questions you may have, please don’t hesitate to call us.
Small animal services