|Small animal services |
- Preventative care, including yearly wellness exams, vaccinations, heartworm testing and prophylaxis as well as treatment and prevention of flea and tick treatment infestation.
- Canine reproduction services including semen analysis, caesarian sections, reproductive ultrasound, as well as artificial and surgical insemination.
- Emergency, critical care and hospitalization for sick animals.
- Routine surgeries such as spays, neuters, and declaws. Orthopaedic and emergency surgeries are also available.
- Ultrasound, endoscopy and digital radiography are available.
- Complete in-house laboratory.
- Royal Canin and Hill’s Science Diet pet foods are available.